SBI Recruitment 2019 :- State Bank of India (SBI) released notification and invited online applications for the recruitment of 65 Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO) Posts. Candidates who are interested can check the eligibility criteria and other important details from the article and apply online from the direct link provided below.
Information About :- SBI Recruitment 2019
State Bank of India (SBI) released notification and invited online applications for the recruitment of 65 Specialist Cadre Officer (SO) Posts. Candidates can download the official notification from official website before applying for this vacancy. To get more information regarding the Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited Recruitment like eligibility details like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below.
SBI Recruitment Notification 2019 Details
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India (SBI) |
|Job Name||Specialist Cadre Officer |
|Number of Vacancies||65 Post|
|Ending Date of Application||12th June 2019|
|Application Mode ||Online Process |
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Recruitment 2019
SBI SCO Educational Qualification
- Bank Medical Officer – MBBS from any recognised University / College approved by Medical Council of India.
- Manager Analyst – Chartered Accountant (CA)/ MBA(Finance) or Equivalent/ PGDM(Finance) or Equivalent.
- Bank Medical Officer – 35 years as on 31 Mar 2019.
- Manager Analyst – 27 to 35 years as on 30 April 2019.
- Advisor for Fraud Management – Below 63 years as on 31 Mar 2019.
SBI Recruitment Application Fee
- SC/ST/PWD/ Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- All other Category Candidates: Rs.750/-
- Selection will be done as per Interview
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post|| No. of Vacancy|
|Bank Medical Officer (BMO-II) ||56|
|Manager Analyst ||06|
|Advisor for Fraud Management ||03|
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Vacancy Important Dates
|Starting Date of Application Form ||21st May 2019|
|Last Date of Application Form ||12th June 2019|
|Last date for Submission Fee ||12th June 2019|
How To Apply Online SBI Recruitment 2019
- Visit Official website of EPFO.
- Click on SBI Recruitment 2019 link.
- Read all instruction carefully.
- Click on Apply Online link.
- Fill form with all required and correct information.
- Select your zone name.
- Upload signature, photograph, required documents.
- Complete fee payment procedure.
- Verify entered information and submit it.
- Take print out of filled form for further reference