LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 :- Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) released notification and invited online applications for the recruitment of 8581 Apprentice Development Officers (ADO) Posts. Candidates who are interested can check the eligibility criteria and other important details from the article and apply online from the direct link provided below.
Information About :- LIC ADO Recruitment 2019
LIC is the central Government Insurance corporation organisation having the branches across India. In its branches, there has the demand for the new employees into the posts of Apprentice Development Officers. With reference to the employment sources of information, nearly LIC 858 ADO vacancies are present in those posts. Getting occupied those vacancies with the correct person who are completely suitable for the posts is the duty of the LIC Recruitment section.
LIC ADO Vacancy 2019 Apply Online
New candidates hiring board in LIC is in the work of preparing the detailed notification to pass the intimation about this Latest LIC Recruitment. Which type of candidates the organisation wants for these posts recruitment will be informed to all the job seekers through this official notification. For those who are trying to notice the latest Central Government Jobs Notification, may be this post is very helpful for.
Eligibility Criteria for LIC ADO Recruitment 2019
LIC ADO Educational Qualification
- For Employees and Agents categor Category in both Urban and Rural area – Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established under a statute or approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
- An applicant from Others category for recruitment as an Apprentice Development Officer in both Urban and Rural area shall possess the Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India establishedunder a statute or approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India,Mumbai.
- Employee Category :- Not less than 3 years of service after confirmation in Class III pos
- Other :- Preference would be given to candidates who have at least 2 years experience in life insurance industry.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
LIC ADO Recruitment Application Fee
- SC/ST Candidates : Rs. 50/- Plus Transaction Charges
- All other Category Candidates: Rs.600/- Plus Transaction Charges
LIC ADO Salary
- During the apprentice period, the candidate selected as Apprentice Development Officer will be paid a fixed of Rs. 34,503/- stipend per month as per rules of the Corporation
- On appointment as a Probationary Development Officer, basic pay of ₹ 21,865/- per month (except for Employee Category candidates) in the scale of 21865-1340(2)-24545-1580(2)-27705-1610(17)- 55075 and other admissible allowances as per rules shall be payable
LIC ADO Vacancy Details Zone Wise
|Sr.No.||Zone Wise||Total Post|
|01||Western Zonal Office, Mumbai||1753 Posts|
|02||Southern Zonal Office, Chennai||1257 Posts|
|03||North Central Zonal Office, Kanpur||1042 Posts|
|04||Northern Zonal Office, New Delhi||1130 Posts|
|05||South Central Zonal Office, Hyderabad||1251 Posts|
|06||East Central Zonal Office, Patna||701 Posts|
|07||Eastern Zonal Office, Kolkata||922 Posts|
|08||Central Zonal Office, Bhopal||525 Posts|
LIC ADO Vacancy Important Dates
|Starting Date of Application Form||20th May 2019|
|Last Date of Application Form||9th June 2019|
|Call Letter Release Date||29th June 2019|
|Prelims Written Exam||6th & 13th July 2019|
|Mains Exam Date||10th Aug 2019|
|LIC ADO Apply Online||Click Here|
|LIC ADO Notification Pdf Download||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How To Apply Online LIC ADO Recruitment 2019
- Visit Official website of EPFO.
- Click on LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 link.
- Read all instruction carefully.
- Click on Apply Online link.
- Fill form with all required and correct information.
- Select your zone name.
- Upload signature, photograph, required documents.
- Complete fee payment procedure.
- Verify entered information and submit it.
- Take print out of filled form for further reference