Kannur University PG First Allotment Result 2019 :- The Kannur University CAP PG Degree First Allotment Result 2019 has been announced on 03rd June, 2019. Candidates can also check KU PG CAP First Allotment Result 2019, KU PG Degree 1st Seat Allotment Results 2019, Kannur University MA, M.Sc, M.Com Degree First Allotment Result 2019, Kannur University PG CAP 1st Allotment Results 2019, KU PG Degree First Allotment Result 2019, Kannur University CAP 2019 First Allotment Result from official website cap.kannuruniversity.ac.in.
Information About :- Kannur University PG First Allotment Result 2019
|Kannur University PG Second Allotment Result||Click Here|
Kannur University was established in 1996 to provide development of higher education in Kasaragod, Kannur, and Wayanad districts of Kerala, India. It was established after the passing of Act No. 22 of 1996 of the Kerala Legislative Assembly. A university by the name of “Malabar University” had come into existence even earlier by the passing of an ordinance by the Governor of Kerala, on 9 November 1995. Every year it released notification for the admissions into UG degree prorams through Kannur University Centralised Allotment Process (CAP 2019).
|Starting of Degree online Registration||13.05.2019|
|Closing of Registration||28.5.2019|
|Rectifying defects, if any||01.06.2019 (with fine Rs.200/-)|
|Payment of admission fee by allotted||04.06.2019|
|Payment of admission fee by allotted candidates through SBI collect||12.06.2019-13.06.2019 (For Second Allotment)|
|Admission at Colleges||12.06.2019-14.06.2019|
KU PG Degree First Seat Allotment Results 2019
Candidates who had applied can check the first allotment results from the official website. Kannur University successfully declared First Allotment results for PG on 3rd June. Candidates who had submitted their applications for admissions into college appeared for the counseling & filled the choices. Now, all the students are waiting for the Degree First Round Seat Allotment Results 2019. Kannur University release PG First round allotment results on 3rd June 2019.
|Name Of The Organization||Kannur University|
|Name of the Class||PG Degree|
Kannur University CAP Seat Allotment Result 2019
Candidates can get the allotment order from the official website or also the direct link that is provided below. The KU offers various UG and PG courses such as BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA, and MA, M.Sc, M.Com. Every year a large number of students gets certification from the Kannur University. Candidates can check the results by providing details of application number, register number or other details from official website cap.kanunnuriversity.ac.in.
कन्नूर विश्वविद्यालय प्रथम आवंटन सूची के माध्यम से चुने गए सभी उम्मीदवारों को निम्नलिखित दस्तावेजों के साथ निर्धारित तिथियों के भीतर प्रवेश के लिए संबंधित कॉलेज / संस्थान के प्राचार्य / प्रमुख के समक्ष रिपोर्ट करना होगा:
- Print out of completed online application generated by the Candidate.
- Printout of Transaction ID (Registration Fee)
- Allotment Memo
- Printout of Transaction ID (University Fees)
- Original mark list of the qualifying examination
- Certificate to prove date of birth
- TC from the Institution last attended
- Course & Conduct Certificate
- Original Community Certificate/BPL Certificate
- Income certificate in the case of OEC candidates
- Non-creamy layer certificate in the case of SEBC candidates.
- Original certificates to prove the claim for grace marks, if any.
- Eligibility certificate from the University of Kannur in case of candidates who have passed qualifying examination other than HSE/ VHSE conducted by Government of Kerala or the examination conducted by CBSE and CISCE.
- Any other relevant certificate for any claim made in the application
cap.kanunnuriversity.ac.in PG First Allotment Result 2019
Students can pay the fee offline through challan in State Bank of India or special challan of Kannur University available in ‘Allotment’ page from cap.kannuruniversity.ac.in. Candidate must carry the pay-in-slip while reporting in the college. They also can pay online through debit/credit card. Students can also cancel or activate options after the first allotment is done if they are not satisfied. For further details check the official website.
|Kannur University PG First Allotment Result||Click Here|
|Kannur University PG 2nd Allotment Result||Click Here|
Steps To Check Kannur University PG First Allotment Result 2019
- Visit the official website or the direct link provided below.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on Kannur University PG First Allotment Result 2019.
- Enter all the required details in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- The results will appear on the screen.
- Check the results.
- Download/ Take a printout for further reference.