GSSSB Recruitment 2019 :- Gujarat Gaun Seva Pasandgi Mandal (GSSSB) released notification for the recruitment of the posts of 3173 Binsachivalay Clerk & office Assistant GSSSB Recruitment. Candidates who are interested can check the eligibility criteria and other important details from the article and apply online from the direct link provided below.
Information About :- GSSSB Recruitment 2019
The Complete Details of this recruitment are available on its Official website and Fixjobsalert.comalso provides the complete information about this Notification. The education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, merit list, are given Below.
Gujarat Gaun Seva Pasandgi Mandal
GSSSB Recruitment 2019
|Name of The Organization||Gujarat Gaun Seva Pasandgi Mandal (GSSSB)|
|Name of the Posts||Binsachivalay Clerk, Superintendent & office Assistant|
|No. of Posts||3173 Jobs|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs/ Recruitment|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Post Name: Section 01||(01) Office Superintendent (Fisheries Fisheries) = 11 Post|
(02) Office Superintendent (Industry & Mining Division) = 33 Posts
(03) Binsachivalay Clerk & office Assistant = 3043 Posts
|Post Name: Section 02||(01) Laboratory Technician = 16 Posts|
(02) Mines supervisor = 50 Posts
(03) Technical Assistant = 20 Posts
|Educational Qualifications||Std 12th pass (H.S.C.) or equivalent, Having Certificate /Marksheet of Basic Computer knowledge or Certificate|
|Section 01||Date of online application: 01/06/2019 (from 14.00 noon)|
Last date for online application: 30/06/2019 (up to 23.59 hours of night)
|Section 02||Date of online application: 06/06/2016 (from 14.00 noon)|
Last date for online application: 05/07/2019 (upto 23.59 hours at night)
|Apply Online||Apply Online|
How To Apply Online GSSSB Recruitment 2019
- Visit Official website of GSSSB.
- Click on GSSEB Recruitment 2019 link.
- Read all instruction carefully.
- Click on Apply Online link.
- Fill form with all required and correct information.
- Select your zone name.
- Upload signature, photograph, required documents.
- Complete fee payment procedure.
- Verify entered information and submit it.
- Take print out of filled form for further reference